This blog is about being in control of your life!

Daily Diet

Equipment

Workout Log

Financial Log

Pictures and Progress

Food & Recipes

Types of Exercises

Blah Blah

Blah Blah



Blogging Since August 2004

Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution.
All Rights Reserved.
All photos, images and text are produced by Benny, unless otherwise stated.
Header Picture from Gettyimages
Edited by Benny

eXTReMe Tracker

 

 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

My Photo

Name: Benny Tan
Age: 25
DOB: March 11, 1983
Currently: Working Adult
Loves: Being stressed up and working under pressure
MSN: novenics[@]hotmail.com
Email: inquest[@]gmail.com

My Photo

Visit XiaoQi's Blog now!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Now i'm finally back

I've been missing for a couple of months already, its just time to update people who're interested about my whereabouts. Somehow, ever since that first and virgin post, which had people thinking that THAT could possibly be the last entry, will now look forward to more stuff.

Haha, and i've graduated from Temasek Polytechnic already, finally, no more exams or anything to worry about. This is something that most people would agree with me, i'll be attending my graduation ceremony somewhere in July, update me anyone?

Currently, i'm waiting for National Service!! Many guys dread the thought of going in tekong or any other training bases because they don't wanna do anything. But I AM going in there with a target in mind! To build up my body, know those gentle guys with great bodies nowadays, you might even mistake them for gays too, i don't know about that! I JUST WANNA HAVE THEIR BODIES! Bwhahahhahaah! We shall see after 2 years of National Service Training. Enlisting on 9th of June! Anyone enlisting on the same date too? Bug me!

While waiting for National Service, i'm still working part time in Giordano, struggled for 2 and a half years there already, experienced lots of fun and laughter, and of course, stress and tears too. With part of my life occupied by Giordano since its just a part time job. I took up another part time job in Parkview Square, a high class wine lounge, as a waiter. The pay is above average, just comparable to Giordano only, but Giordano pay is higher as a part timer :) So, there ya go, 2 part time jobs at once, earning all the money out there before i go into National Service as an underpaid soldier!

And to end this brief update about my life, i passed all my exams too, not with flying colors, but just average results. Hope future and potential employers will look into character and experience instead of just academic results!

Comments on "Now i'm finally back"

post a comment