This blog is about being in control of your life!

Daily Diet

Equipment

Workout Log

Financial Log

Pictures and Progress

Food & Recipes

Types of Exercises

Blah Blah

Blah Blah



Blogging Since August 2004

Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution.
All Rights Reserved.
All photos, images and text are produced by Benny, unless otherwise stated.
Header Picture from Gettyimages
Edited by Benny

eXTReMe Tracker

 

 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

My Photo

Name: Benny Tan
Age: 25
DOB: March 11, 1983
Currently: Working Adult
Loves: Being stressed up and working under pressure
MSN: novenics[@]hotmail.com
Email: inquest[@]gmail.com

My Photo

Visit XiaoQi's Blog now!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Last Day at Divine Wine Bar..

Yeah, its finally my last day at Divine Wine Bar. Time passed very fast today, especially when i've not slept enough, and rushed my way down from Suntec Giordano to Bugis Parkview Square. And if you're wondering, yes, i worked from 10am to 5pm in Giordano, then started working at Divine from 5.30pm to 11pm.

Just as i finally managed to get along well with everyone there, i had to leave already. Well, it was not entirely a sad moment, it was kind of a relief for me to leave the job, so i can concentrate on Giordano till 5th of June, and that's the end of my 4 1/2 years of working life.

Its been so tiring for me, and the next thing on my mind is to get into National Service and build up my body, train my physique and to learn the next level of maturity, not that i'm that childish, its maybe the way i handle things.

Well, i can't say much for myself now, i just have to experience army life and then gauge whether its true or not, after that, i can cross my legs, turn my palms facing upwards, with my middle finger touching my thumb resting on both laps, i can self proclaim that i've attained a level of divinity and maturity.

Thanks a lot, People of Divine Society and Staff of Chyau Fwu Group, i'll visit you some day.. I've seriously learnt a lot about the ways on how rich people lead their lives :)

Comments on "Last Day at Divine Wine Bar.."

post a comment