This blog is about being in control of your life!

Daily Diet

Equipment

Workout Log

Financial Log

Pictures and Progress

Food & Recipes

Types of Exercises

Blah Blah

Blah Blah



Blogging Since August 2004

Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution.
All Rights Reserved.
All photos, images and text are produced by Benny, unless otherwise stated.
Header Picture from Gettyimages
Edited by Benny

eXTReMe Tracker

 

 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

My Photo

Name: Benny Tan
Age: 25
DOB: March 11, 1983
Currently: Working Adult
Loves: Being stressed up and working under pressure
MSN: novenics[@]hotmail.com
Email: inquest[@]gmail.com

My Photo

Visit XiaoQi's Blog now!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2005

My army buddies and the 2nd Outing


If you asked me, who are my closest buddies in camp? It would be them. This picture was taken the day after the first outing right before we book into camp at macdonald.


From top left Clockwise: Benny Tan(Me), Melvin Michael, Robin Jack are the band of brothers :)

Boon keong is also a nice guy, but he's not that close to us yet.



It's very hard to find friends whom you can click with. For example, the buddy i'm assigned to, are both of different worlds, its like, heaven and earth. How different.


We organised a 2nd outing this time round, on the 23rd of July.

Who were there?
From Section 1: Chin Chuan, Melvin Michael and me.

From Section 4: Matthew and Habib

Who else? Melvin Michael's Friend and my Girlfriend

A total of 7 people! Not including Robin Jack who was supposed to turn up later to meet us, but flew an aeroplane instead.

We met at lavender mrt station at 5.15pm because we needed to get to beach road to get some stuff for our upcoming field camp. It's a total of 7 days outfield in the forest which is next week!
I am gonna talk about that when i come back 2 weeks later, hopefully safe and sound.

The whole lot of us also took a group photo, but the battery went dead halfway, thanks to my girlfriend who claimed that she had charged it the day before, well, nevermind, it doesn't matter.

I don't have the camera with me now, i'll upload the picture once i get my hands on it, which will be again, 2 weeks later.

I'm kinda worried about the field camp, not sure what i'm going to expect there. Hope the buddies will keep a lookout for each other.

Let us all hope for the best. 3 entries in a day, and this entry seems to be a little shorter than usual, i'm feeling drowsy and tired, gonna have a short nap, and then prepare to book in at 7.45.

Comments on "My army buddies and the 2nd Outing"

post a comment