This blog is about being in control of your life!

Daily Diet

Equipment

Workout Log

Financial Log

Pictures and Progress

Food & Recipes

Types of Exercises

Blah Blah

Blah Blah



Blogging Since August 2004

Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution.
All Rights Reserved.
All photos, images and text are produced by Benny, unless otherwise stated.
Header Picture from Gettyimages
Edited by Benny

eXTReMe Tracker

 

 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

My Photo

Name: Benny Tan
Age: 25
DOB: March 11, 1983
Currently: Working Adult
Loves: Being stressed up and working under pressure
MSN: novenics[@]hotmail.com
Email: inquest[@]gmail.com

My Photo

Visit XiaoQi's Blog now!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2005

My Trip to the MO at Pulau Tekong

I was unleashed at 11.15am yesterday, and at the very moment the chartered bus arrived at Pasir Ris interchange at 11.55am, i scampered away to the directory to check out the latest polyclinic. I knew i had to get there fast, the polyclinic closes at 12.30pm sharp. I took a bus to Tampines Polyclinic and reached there at 12.20pm. Phew, close shave, saved money.

**FLASHBACK**

I fell sick, i had this terrible cough for 2 weeks already. Flu too. My sore throat came back too. Before this, i went to see the doctor at pulau tekong, and it totally sucks. Why? Room 5 Sucks. Because of this MO, his name is Kenneth.

Actually, i did not even want to visit the MO, i wanted to just hang on and go through with all the trainings, i did not want to miss any trainings. But i got a slight fever, so that's the final straw.

Anyway, here's the scenario.

Knock. Knock.
**Door Opens**
The MO looks up from his desk in his purple shirt and wierd hairstyle.

MO: Your Name and IC Number?
Me: blah blah blah
MO: Your cough or sore throat more serious?
Me: Both
MO: Cannot be both one, 1 must be more serious than the other
Me: Oh, cough then.
MO: Come, take a seat.
MO: Open your mouth
*He then proceeded to grab a L-Torch and glanced at my throat in less than 1 second*
*Proceeds to use a stethoscope to jab at my chest 2 times, i'm not sure if he can hear anything*
MO: Okay, i'll give you Att B 3 days, antibiotics, flu pills and cough mixture. If there's nothing else you can leave the room.

Me: ....

I was stunned there for a moment. Omg, and i left the room quietly.

It took less than 15 seconds.

YES, the procedure took less than 15 seconds!

I waited for 1 hour to register and get in the waiting line. There was like 8 people in front of me.

Okay, that's nothing.

After the 15 second experience, i waited for another 1 and a half hours to get my bloody medicine and status form.

Obviously, the medicine didn't work for me, my cough got worst. Had to suffer for 3 more days till i get back to Singapore for more medication. All the trainings i've missed out.. argh..


Comments on "My Trip to the MO at Pulau Tekong"

post a comment