This blog is about being in control of your life!

Daily Diet

Equipment

Workout Log

Financial Log

Pictures and Progress

Food & Recipes

Types of Exercises

Blah Blah

Blah Blah



Blogging Since August 2004

Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution.
All Rights Reserved.
All photos, images and text are produced by Benny, unless otherwise stated.
Header Picture from Gettyimages
Edited by Benny

eXTReMe Tracker

 

 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

My Photo

Name: Benny Tan
Age: 25
DOB: March 11, 1983
Currently: Working Adult
Loves: Being stressed up and working under pressure
MSN: novenics[@]hotmail.com
Email: inquest[@]gmail.com

My Photo

Visit XiaoQi's Blog now!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Phew..

Its been a grueling 2 months of training at the Recce Commanders Course. From killing eels to bashing through in the thick jungle to find check points in the wild, to rappeling from 5 storeys high, experiencing coastal swim and even resisting to interrogation as a Prisoner of War. My guess would be, i've done most of what other units have experienced, save for the airborne course for sure.

Since RCC has ended like, 1 to 2 weeks ago, i've embarked on ISPC, Infantry Scout Platoon Course, meaning, integrating with our man, currently Privates. Its been wierd adapting to the new changes once you have the 3 stripes on your sleeve. Like the priviledge to go anywhere without marching, where you make decisions on your own which will eventually affect all the troopers. Its a whole lot of responsibility and any consequences will be borne by us too. I treat it as good training. Managing people? I think its a whole lot of fun to brush up these skills.

I think i've lost touch in blogging already, sometimes couldn't find the motivation to write. But somehow or rather, i still needed to find a way to brush up and practice my writing skills. This is where blogging helps, i hope :) I certainly need to get things moving, like finding out what lies ahead in my future. Should i further my studies or should i get a job? Either route i choose, i would need to do a lot of preparation.

Xiaoqi has been busy these few weeks because of her irregular shifts from her full time job as a nurse, and in addition to that, new assignments like fashion shows and hair shows keep her pretty occupied in whatever that's left of her spare time. Well, its a good thing for sure, which means additional income, who doesn't like it anyway. For her, its just additional shopping money, haha.

I've been spending the whole day at home today, which prompted me to start blogging again. I seriously need to visit my mom and my granduncle. Qing Ming is coming, and i wouldn't be able to book out on that day, i would visit them next weekend.

Comments on "Phew.."

post a comment