This blog is about being in control of your life!

Daily Diet

Equipment

Workout Log

Financial Log

Pictures and Progress

Food & Recipes

Types of Exercises

Blah Blah

Blah Blah



Blogging Since August 2004

Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution.
All Rights Reserved.
All photos, images and text are produced by Benny, unless otherwise stated.
Header Picture from Gettyimages
Edited by Benny

eXTReMe Tracker

 

 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

My Photo

Name: Benny Tan
Age: 25
DOB: March 11, 1983
Currently: Working Adult
Loves: Being stressed up and working under pressure
MSN: novenics[@]hotmail.com
Email: inquest[@]gmail.com

My Photo

Visit XiaoQi's Blog now!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Health and Fitness - The Key to Life?

I come from a family with a long history of illnesses, to mention a few, diabetes, high blood, weak and painful knees/legs, and most importantly, stroke which broke my family. I am determined to avoid these illnesses as long as I can, I have also set my mind to make a difference to my life and everyone around me.

I want to be fit and healthy so that I am able to care for my loved ones.

There are also a few other minor points which also push me along, one of which, is the very common one, to look better too. To further elaborate this point on looking better, it means, making any piece of shirt you grab look good on you!

To be healthy, to keep fit and be strong, unfortunately, do not come cheap. So this is where I step in, to live my life to the fullest, accomplishing my goals and objectives in my personal fitness, with minimal amount of money spent.

Comments on "Health and Fitness - The Key to Life?"

post a comment